Rec Class Prerequisites (must have these skills BEFORE enrolling in the class)
- Youth Beginner 1 and Beginner 1 - None
- Beginner 2 - cartwheel, round off, back bend
- Intermediate 1 - standing back handspring, round off back handspring
- Intermediate 2 - standing back handspring series, round off back handspring series
- Advanced 1 - standing back handspring series to tuck, round off back handspring tuck
- Advanced 2- standing back handspring series to layout, round off back handspring layout
Please find the class schedule here: Rec Class Schedule
Specialty Class Prerequisites (must have these skills BEFORE enrolling in the class)
- All Star Level 1 - none
- All Star Level 2 – back walkover, back walkover series, front walkover, cartwheel back walkover
- All Star Level 3 – standing back handspring series, round off back handspring series, specialty standing pass, specialty pass, toe touch back handspring.
- All Star Level 4 – Round off back handspring tuck, standing series to tuck, punch front, standing series to back tuck, jump series to back tuck
- All Star Level 5 – Specialty running pass to layout, specialty standing pass to layout, jump combination to back tuck.
- Elite 1 – Standing two to a full & round off back handspring full
- Extreme – Round off back handspring double full
Please find the class schedule here: Specialty Class Schedule
Tuition – All costs are per athlete
- $49 Annual Registration Fee required for all athletes
- $79/month for 60-minute classes
- $59/month for CA All-Star athletes
- $59/month for each additional 60-minute class taken by an athlete
- $50/month for 30-minute classes
- $10/Open Gym session (pay as you go)
*accounts are in good standing
- Click here to register online. Please log in to your account or sign up for a new account. Please do not create a new account if you already have one. If you have forgotten your user name and password, please click on “forgot” and both will be emailed to you. Once you are in the account, you may enroll in a class.
- Class tuition is drafted upon enrollment and you are welcome to start your class immediately. All tuition will be handled via autopay withdrawal on the 1st of each month. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- No-risk trial, enroll anytime (space permitting)! If after the first class you are not satisfied in any way, please email your location's billing email address (links above) within 24 hours and we will refund your tuition. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. However, we are confident that you will enjoy it!
- Athletes are enrolled in the class until they are dropped. To drop an athlete, please log into your account and view enrollments. Click on the "drop" button and select the effective date.PLEASE NOTE: All drop requests must be submitted by the 20th of the month in order to be removed from billing for the following month. Athletes that do not properly withdraw from a class will be responsible for any outstanding tuition. Once tuition is billed, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please review our full policies under the terms & conditions in your online account.
- Please note that due to scheduling conflicts, illness, etc., class coaches may vary without prior notification.
- Open Gym is an open work out where athletes can utilize the gym and equipment under limited supervision from the coaches. Athletes may ask for assistance, but there is no structured curriculum.
- Any payments received between the 2nd and the 10th of the month will incur a $10 late fee. Payments received on the 11th of the month or after will incur an additional $15 late fee, totaling $25 per month. Athletes with past due balances that exceed 30 days may be removed from the class for non-payment without prior notification. Past due balances must be paid in full in order to re-enroll in a class.
- Class tuition is not based on attendance, as it simply reserves your spot in the class. No make-up classes will be offered. CA All-Star athletes in a class do not receive prorated tuition.