TUITION – All costs are per athlete
$35 Annual Registration Fee required for all athletes
$79/month for 60-minute classes
$59/month for CA All-Star athletes
$50/month for 30-minute classes
$10/Open Gym session (pay as you go) - Open Gym is FREE to current CA all-star athletes whose accounts are in good standing
- Register online at www.cheerathletics.com. First click the “Enrollment” button, then click “Log In”…both located to the top right of each screen. Please log in to your account or sign up for a new account. Please do not create a new account if you already have one. If you have forgotten your user name and password, please click on “forgot” and both will be emailed to you. Once you are in the account, you may enroll in a class.
- Prorated tuition is only available in your first month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you've registered and we will credit you back for classes missed due to late enrollment.
- No-risk trial, enroll anytime! (space permitting) If after the first class you are not satisfied in any way, please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours and we will refund your tuition. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. However, we are confident that you will enjoy it!
- Athletes are enrolled in the class until you notify us via email with a request to be removed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of the month in order to stop auto billing for the following month. Athletes that do not properly withdraw from a class will be responsible for any outstanding tuition. Class tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please review our full policies under the terms & conditions in your online account.
- Class tuition is drafted through auto pay withdrawal on the 1st of each month. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Please note that due to scheduling conflicts, illness, etc, class coaches may vary without prior notification.
- Open Gym is an open work out where athletes can utilize the gym and equipment under limited supervision from the coaches. Athletes may ask for assistance, but there is no structured curriculum.
- Any payments received between the 2nd and the10th of the month will incur a $10 late fee. Payments received on the 11th of the month or after will incur an additional $15 late fee, totaling $25 per month. Athletes with past due balances that exceed 30 days may be removed from the class for non-payment without prior notification. Past due balances must be paid in full in order to re-enroll in a class.
- Class tuition is not based on attendance, as it simply reserves your spot in the class. No make-up classes will be offered. CA/DA All-Star athletes in a class do not receive prorated tuition.
Visit us at: