Program Overview & Cost
$35 Annual Registration Fee required for all athletes
$79/month for 60-minute classes
$50/month for CA/DA All-Star athletes
$50/month for 30-minute classes
$10/Open Gym session (pay as you go) - Open Gym is FREE to current CA all-star athletes whose accounts are in good standing
• No-risk trial, enroll anytime (space permitting)! Anyone new to Cheer Athletics may participate in a no-risk trial. If after your first class you are not satisfied in any way, please notify us in writing within 24 hours and we will refund the tuition. Please email email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days for the refund to be issued. However, we feel confident that you will enjoy it!
• Register for all classes online at www.cheerathletics.com.
• Athletes are enrolled in the class until a written request is submitted to drop the class. (Please refer to How to Drop or Switch Class for details...) A written notice must be submitted by the 20th of the month in order to stop the auto billing for the following month. Once tuition is drafted on the 1st, it is non-refundable. If proper notification is not given, you will be responsible for any outstanding tuition.
• Class tuition is drafted through auto pay withdrawal on the 1st of each month. Once an athlete enrolls in Cheer Athletics, you must enable your auto pay information on the website. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. If the card on file is declined, the athlete's spot in class will be released on accounts exceeding 30 days past due.
• Any payments received between the 2nd and the10th of the month will incur a $10 late fee. Payments received on the 11th of the month or after will incur a $25 late fee.
• Class tuition is not based on attendance; it simply reserves your spot in the class. No make-up classes will be offered. CA all-star athletes in a class will not receive prorated tuition.